Waco Kwiform is part of Waco International, a leading global commercial and industrial services business focusing on the hire, sale and manufacture of formwork, shoring, scaffolding equipment and associated labour services.
Waco Kwikform's Rosehill operations included, facilities and infrastructure for storing, cleaning, painting and distributing scaffolding to the Sydney market. The site also included office accommodation across a number of leased portable buildings. Part way through the term of their lease a resumption notice was received from NSW Sydney Metro.
The compulsory resumption gave Waco Kwikform the opportunity to relocate to a new, purpose-built premises at Arndell Park. The new tenancy includes circa 4,000 sqm of covered warehouse, 5,00 sqm of hardstand, 267 sqm of mezzanine and ground floor office accommodation.
- Negotiated extensions of time with NSW Sydney Metro to vacate Rosehill
- Negotiated make good with NSW Sydney Metro
- Fitout of warehouse and office accommodation
- Monitoring and reporting on developer progress and negotiation on early access and landlord works
- Waco Kwikform, Newcastle, NSW