Randstad’s Essendon Fields office provides recruitment services to both blue-collar and white-collar workers. On behalf of Randstad, we negotiated their make good at 6 English Street and the lease and fitout of their new premises on Level 1, 40 English Street, Essendon Fields. The building itself presented a number of opportunities including its heritage charm and open exposed ceilings but also challenges with respect to non-compliant access and aged mechanical infrastructure, all of which were addressed. The brief was to deliver a workplace that was agile and suited the needs of both the blue- collar and white-collar recruitment staff in a casual social environment.
- Landlord upgrade of mechanical infrastructure.
- To fast-track this process the project was delivered under a Design and Construct delivery model.
- Delivered to program and to budget.
- Randstad Levels 7,8,9 and 10, 83 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW
- Randstad Level 19, 345 Queen Street, Central Plaza, Brisbane, QLD
- Randstad Civic Quarter, 68 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT
- Randstad Level 14, 3 Parramatta Square, Parramatta NSW