Aligning property goals with community and member goals.
Not for Profit (NFP) organisations play an important role in delivering social and community services across Australia and New Zealand. Property requirements change as government programs change and with the expansion and contraction of the NFP operations themselves.
We advise and offer outsourced property portfolio and lease management services to NFP organisations. We have a track-record of helping NFP organisations reduce their leasing risks whilst optimising their leasehold and freehold property portfolio.
As we are not beholden to real estate agents or property owners, you can be assured of total independence and conflict free advice and solutions.
Our key areas of expertise in relation to NFP organisations include:
- Property strategy including location strategy
- Portfolio optimisation
- Lease abstraction and lease management
- Property acquisitions and divestments
- Lease acquisitions and surrenders
- Transaction management
- Project Management
- Aligning property outcomes with business strategy and objectives.