Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in 39 countries.
Randstad's Parramatta office provides recruitment services to both blue-collar and white-collar workers. With an imminent lease expiry at Level 1, 88 Phillip Street, Parramatta, LPC was engaged to secure new premises and negotiate a make good settlement.
After an extensive search, a lease on Level 14, 3 Parramatta Square, Parramatta was negotiated on very favourable terms. 3 Parramatta Square is a premium A-grade commercial office tower developed by Walker Corporation. The building has one of the largest, naturally lit atriums in Australia and full height glass facades, with ground floor concierge and cafe.
Randstad's decision to relocate into the Parramatta Square precinct, reflected their commitment to providing their staff and clients with a contemporary workplace and access to a variety of shopping and dining amenitites.
- An agile fitout comprising of a variety of interview and meeting rooms, staff breakout and workpoints
- Branding and finishes palette consistent with other Randstad offices
- Early access for fitout negotiated
- Randstad Levels 7,8,9 and 10, 83 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW
- Randstad Level 19, 345 Queen Street, Central Plaza, Brisbane, QLD
- Randstad Civic Quarter, 68 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT
- Randstad Level 1, 40 English Street, Essendon Fields, VIC
- Randstad Level 3, 288 Forest Road, Hurstville, NSW