Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in 39 countries.
Through growth and acquisitions the Sydney CBD staff were spread across several different premises with differing lease expiry dates. The brief was to find and fitout new premises which would allow staff to co-locate into one building on contiguous floors. The project had to be delivered under an accelerated program due to delays associated with COVID-19 and impending lease expiry dates.
- Levels 7 and 8: To maximise the financial savings to Randstad existing workstations, furniture and partitions were re-used. The existing Communications Room on Level 7 was retained to reduce costs and time.
- Level 9: The client floor was made good and completely refitted.
- Level 10: Similarly, to Levels 7 and 8, elements of the existing fitout were retained where possible.
- Randstad Level 19, 345 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD
- Randstad Civic Quarter, 68 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT
- Randstad Level 1, 40 English Street, Essendon Fields, VIC
- Randstad Level 14, 3 Parramatta Square, Parramatta NSW